We’ve got some delicious Mother's Day cocktail recipes for you to celebrate with.
Whether you're planning Zoom drinks with a special lady or your only wish as a mum is for peace and quiet and a delicious cocktail (preferably one that has been made for you!) we've got some gorgeous and easy-to-create at home drinks to suit your Mother's Day vibe.
We think our HYKE Spritz would be the perfect drink to enjoy with a cream tea. Effervescent and refreshing and super simple to make with HYKE Gin, Sparkling Rosé, Elderflower Cordial and Soda Water.
- 35ml HYKE Gin
- 20ml Elderflower Cordial
- 75ml Sparking Rosé Wine
- 50ml Soda Water
- Lemon Twist
- Fresh Thyme Sprig.
- Begin by chilling a Copa glass with ice
- Fill with ice, add 20ml of Elderflower Cordial and 35ml of HYKE Gin
- Top up with 75ml Sparking Rosé Wine and 50ml Soda Water
- Garnish with Lemon Twist and sprig of thyme.
HYKE Orange G&T
You don't have to make a fancy cocktail to impress her. A HYKE Signature Series Orange G&T is perfectly balanced and complex with a fresh, zesty botanical notes. Ideal paired with a relaxed lunch!
- 50ml HYKE Signature Series Orange
- Premium tonic water
- Orange Twist
- Fresh Thyme Sprig.
- Fill glass with ice chilling a Copa glass with ice
- Add 50ml of HYKE Signature Series Orange
- Top up with premium tonic water
- Garnish with an orangeTwist (what else!) and sprig of thyme.
The Mad City Daiquiri
We recommend for optimal Mother's Day enjoyment someone make this one for you to savour with your feet up. We use honey for a hint of sweetness and balance the citrus notes of Mad City’s flavour profile with a herbaceous garnish of basil.
50ml Mad City Botanical Rum
20ml Lime Juice
15ml Acacia Honey
Add ice to cocktail shaker
Mix 15ml of Acacia Honey with 15ml warm water directly in a spirit measure or measuring jug
Add the honey syrup, 50ml Mad City Rum and 20ml Lime Juice to the shaker
Shake until chilled
Serve over ice, garnish with a basil leaf and orange twist.
Mad City Lime Soda
A simple but beautiful low sugar serve. Mad City Botanical Rum and Lime Soda is refreshing and complex, as the enhanced notes of the rum, created with over 20 botanicals shine through.
- 50ml Mad City Botanical Rum
- Fever Tree Mexican Lime Soda
- Take a highball glass and fill with ice
- Add 50ml Mad City
- Top up with soda
- Garnish with a wheel of lime.
← Older Post Newer Post →