How do you create a romantic night at home when you’ve spent almost every night-in for the last two months?
Food is obviously very, very important but don’t neglect the drinks. You’ll need some special Valentine’s cocktails to get you in the mood for love too!
We’ve got four of the best romantic cocktails for you and your loved one to enjoy this Valentine’s Day.
Have a look through our sexy selection of recipes below and follow our easy instructions for how to make the perfect gin or rum cocktail this Valentine’s.
Spice-up your night with a Mad Valentine, an easy but impressive rum cocktail. The tropical notes of Mad City Botanical Rum pair deliciously with the grapefruit juice and a dash of cayenne pepper helps to turn up the heat!
- 50ml Mad City Rum
- 50ml Grapefruit Juice
- 25ml Vermouth Bianco
- A pinch of cayenne pepper using the tip of a teaspoon
- Fill a large mixing glass or jug with ice
- Add all the ingredients and stir until chilled
- Fill a low ball glass with ice
- Strain or carefully pour the chilled liquid into the glass and top with soda.
- Garnish with grapefruit peel and rose petal.
Put a romantic twist on a classic G&T with this super simple rose-hued beauty. This easy romantic cocktail can be made in minutes!
- 50ml of HYKE Gin
- Fever Tree Raspberry & Rose Soda.
- Begin by filling your choice of glass with ice
- Add 50ml of HYKE Gin
- Top with Fever Tree Raspberry & Rose Soda
- Garnish with fresh or frozen raspberries.
Make your night sparkle with the effervescent HYKE Spritz made with Sparking Rosé wine.
- 35ml HYKE Gin
- 20ml Elderflower Cordial
- 75ml Sparking Rosé Wine
- 50ml Soda Water
- Lemon Twist
- Fresh Thyme Sprig.
- Begin by chilling a Copa glass with ice
- Fill with ice, add 20ml of Elderflower Cordial and 35ml of HYKE Gin
- Top up with 75ml Sparking Rosé Wine and 50ml Soda Water
- Garnish with Lemon Twist and sprig of thyme.
Clover Club Kiss
Sweet and sour, rich and silky, this drink will put you in the pink this Valentine’s Day.
- 50ml HYKE Gin
- 25ml part lemon juice
- 25ml sugar syrup
- 5 fresh muddled raspberries.
- Fill a cocktail shaker or tin with ice
- Add all the ingredients and shake vigorously until well-chilled
- Strain and serve into a short glass and garnish with a raspberry!