Sales Account Manager
Location: Home based, Trade based and Office based across London and the South East.
Reports directly to: Managing Director
Foxhole Spirits is a young and fast developing spirits production company that produces and sells high quality, premium spirits. Foxhole Spirits is passionate about creating unique, premium quality spirits with a focus on using otherwise unused resources, promoting sustainability and creativity within the drinks industry.
This role comes at an exciting time for Foxhole Spirits, as the company is looking to expand and continue working towards our ambitious goals. This role has the opportunity to develop as the business continues to grow.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets are achieved in line with company objectives.
- Find new, maintain and expand client relationships and accounts.
- Be self managing a self motivated in developing new business, and proactive within the trade.
- Assist and support team members in meeting personal monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Assist with day-to-day operations, including deliveries and logistics.
- Attend events such as trade shows or consumer shows as required by the business.
- Work with the Managing Director on sales, marketing, product and export strategies.
- Work to achieve our goals outlined in our growth strategy.
- Be active with Foxhole Spirits’ Social Media accounts.
- Maintain recent, up to date and relevant knowledge of the drinks industry.
- Ensure company policies are adhered to, including policies on sales and customer service.
Essential skills and experience
- A minimum of two years experience within the drinks industry.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- The proven ability to be self motivated, organised and have the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Experience meeting specific KPI’s and deadlines.
- Strong computer literacy including invoicing software, Excel and cloud based services.
- A full UK Driving License.
Desired skills and experience
- A strong network of contacts within the drinks trade.
- Knowledge and experience within the UK on and off trade.
- Be qualified to a minimum WSET Level 2 or equivalent.
- Competitive salary + commission structure
- Immediate Start
Other relevant information
You may be required to occasionally work weekends/bank holidays, travel to other sites or take on other duties if required by the company.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org