Job Title: Brand Development Executive
Location: Home based, Trade based and Office based across the South East.
Salary: Competitive base salary + commission structure
Reports directly to: Managing Director
Foxhole Spirits is a young and fast developing spirits production company that produces and sells high quality, premium spirits. Foxhole Spirits is passionate about creating unique, premium quality spirits with a focus on using otherwise unused resources, promoting sustainability and creativity within the drinks industry.
This role comes at an exciting time for Foxhole Spirits, as the company is continuing to expand and working towards our ambitious goals. This role has the opportunity to develop as the business continues to grow.
- Raising the profile and the reputation of Foxhole Spirits.
- Help to ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets are achieved in line with company objectives.
- Providing excellent customer service and support to an existing customer base in order to build customer loyalty.
- Find new, maintain and expand client relationships.
- Be self managing and self motivated in developing and maintaining new business.
- Assist with day-to-day operations, including deliveries and logistics.
- Attend events such as trade shows or consumer shows as required by the business.
- Curate, manage and maximise impact at events and consumer tastings.
- Bespoke, engaging and informative training for our key accounts where required.
- Work to achieve our goals outlined in our growth strategy.
- Be active with Foxhole Spirits’ Social Media accounts.
- Maintain recent, up to date and relevant knowledge of the drinks industry.
Essential skills and experience
- A minimum of two years experience within the drinks industry.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our industry.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be driven to succeed.
- Have the proven ability to be self motivated and organised.
- Strong computer literacy including cloud based services.
Desired skills and experience
- A strong network of contacts within the drinks trade.
- Knowledge and experience within the UK on and off trade.
Other relevant information
You may be required to occasionally work weekends/bank holidays, travel to other sites or take on other duties if required by the company.
How to Apply
Please send a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com